Reddit is one of my favorite places to promote OnlyFans.
Because there it’s not as competitive as other social media platforms, there’s just so much opportunity.
Plus they allow NSFW content, giving you an advantage over Instagram which is what most other girls use.
In the past I’ve said to stay off Reddit as an OF model, only because most girls don’t use it properly and end up wasting their time.
However, after reading this article you should have a few new subs under your belt and growing a thriving Reddit account that’ll pay off in the long run.
Lets get started.
PS: Oh, and make sure you bookmark this page as I have a full list of subreddit accounts that you can post to.
1. Create a Profile
The first thing you need to do is create your own Reddit profile to attract followers.
This allows you to build up your own Reddit account so that anyone that likes your content can check out your profile, follow, and eventually check out your OnlyFans page.
Your profile just needs an innocent picture of you, a basic bio (“Hi, I’m Sarah” is perfect) and a pinned post titled “Social Media”.
In the social media post you’ll want to add your subreddit account and your Linktree (where you have your social media and OnlyFans page).
You do not need a subreddit but I highly recommend it to get more reach. I explain how to setup your NSFW subreddit under the “bonus” heading.
Important: Don’t advertise your OF link anywhere on your profile. The reason for this is that moderators will go to your page and check if you’re just trying to spam pages to get more OnlyFans sign ups. If they find it, they’ll remove your posts.
2. Promote (Direct and Indirectly)
There are two ways we are going to promote our OnlyFans page.
One is directly promoting through subreddits made specifically for this purpose.
The other way is to post your pictures in the hopes people will go to your profile page and follow you. This how you’ll grow your profile and get more eyeballs on your OF page.
Direct promotion simply means promoting specifically to OnlyFans subreddits that allow it.
Simply add a picture with a link to your OnlyFans account, and that’s it.
What I like about this method is that you can gain subscribers really quickly, especially if you post on subreddits with a high amount of followers.
Here’s a list that you can use right now (I’ve added some of the rules, but it’s important to read them again in case they’ve changed):
Pro tip: Don’t use the same picture for every single subreddit. Some moderators check if you’ve used the same picture already and they’ll remove your post. You want to keep your Reddit account interesting and diversified.
- www.reddit.com/r/OnlyFansPromotions – 400k+ members, must put OF link in comments section, unsure how many posts you can do in a 24 hour period
- www.reddit.com/r/onlyfansgirls101 – 800k+ members, only women can post, allows 2 promotions per hour
- www.reddit.com/r/Onlyfans_Promo – 200k+ members, no promising free content just to get subs, only post once every 24 hours
- www.reddit.com/r/OnlyfansAmateurs – 100k+ members, no rules stated, but it looks like you’re allowed to add an image with your OF link in the comment section
- www.reddit.com/r/OnlyFansAsstastic – 190k+ members, must have a great booty, no posting more than once in a 24 hour period
- www.reddit.com/r/OnlyFansbusty – 150k+ members, must be a busty woman, only one post every 24 hours
- www.reddit.com/r/OnlyFansPetite – 140k+ members, petite bodies only, can only post once every 24 hours
- www.reddit.com/r/Onlyfanspromoss – 180k+ members, 5 promotions in a 24 hour period, no brand new accounts (must have karma), no poor quality images
- www.reddit.com/r/OnlyFansxxx – 140k+ members, no rules stated, looks like they allow a picture with a link to OF in the comment section, unsure on post frequency
That’s a pretty comprehensive list that will get you started and hopefully some new subscribers in the next 24 hours.
Make sure you only add 1 post every 24 hours, you don’t want to look like a spammer.
I’ll make sure to add more to the list as I find them.
Indirect promotion is how we’ll be growing our profile, subreddit and OnlyFans page.
This one is a little more difficult because most of the subreddits have rules that don’t want you to get paid in anyway.
However, there are still thousands for us to use.
Fortunately I have found some that other OnlyFans girls have posted to with success.
All you have to do is add a picture with a title, then let nature take over.
All curious men will click on your profile and follow your profile and subdreddit account, as long as your contents good enough (which it should be!).
This is also how you get more exposure to your OnlyFans page.
- www.reddit.com/r/PetiteGoneWild – 1.6m+ members, small and petite girls only, engaging titles only (no baiting or manipulation), requires verification
- www.reddit.com/r/TinyTits – 760k+ members, tiny tits only, no hardcore porn, no repost
- www.reddit.com/r/amateurcumsluts – 790k+ members, amateur content only, just post a picture and description
- www.reddit.com/r/thick – 800k+ members, thick chicks only, no watermarked images, no photoshop, no double post
- www.reddit.com/r/gonewildchubby – 240k+ members, must be chubby, amateur photography only, no selling
- www.reddit.com/r/thickchixxx – 290k+ members, no rules stated but it looks like thick chicks only, just add a picture and a description
- www.reddit.com/r/TotalBabes – 250k+ members, all sexy women welcome, no rules stated, just add a picture and a description
- www.reddit.com/r/HugeHangers – 260k+ members, big boobs only, friendly community
- https://www.reddit.com/r/bbw_chubby – 185k+ members, bbw bodies only, requires 500 combined karma
How Often Should You Post?
Post on at least 10-20 subreddits, 5 days a week (10 promotional and 10 non-promotional). Take 2 days off a week so you don’t look like a spammer.
You can use both direct and indirect methods. Direct is promoting your OF by adding a picture and a link in the comments section.
Indirectly just adding a picture without adding your link.
Set a schedule to post when the accounts are active the most, this will give you maximum exposure to your pictures.
What’s Better, Directly or Indirectly?
You should do both, you can’t just focus on promoting your OnlyFans link onto the subreddits.
The problem is that most of those users are women who are promoting their OF pages.
There’s some chance that you might get some subscribers, but don’t just rely on that.
You need to implement the other strategies as well (where you only post a picture and description).
Even though you’re not posting your link directly, they are laser targeted traffic because they are all guys on those types of pages.
Guys go to these subreddits to see women of their style. Now all you need to do is show up with a picture that they like, and they’ll check out your page and follow you.
Both of these methods are good, so use both to your advantage.
However, if you only have enough time for a few subreddits per day, I say go with the indirect method and grow your profile and subreddit following instead.
Many OnlyFans models stick to this strategy and have grown a very successful OnlyFans account (even without using other social media platforms).
Should You Bother With Subreddits With Less Than 100k Subs?
Yes! There are thousands of subreddits out there that you can use to your advantage.
The rules on the smaller pages are less strict than the bigger pages.
If you find your posts are getting removed, try and find smaller subreddits, they usually have more leeway.
However, make sure they fit your body type, style or theme.
A style is your role, for example:
- “Girl next door”
You can also post on fetish pages.
Examples are foot fetish, role play, objectification, the possibilities are endless.
Don’t just stick to body type, try out other pages that fit your style or theme.
There are literally thousands of other subreddits that you can use.
Bonus Method: Create a Subreddit
A subreddit is just another source to get attract followers and get more eyeballs on your OnlyFans link.
Your subreddit name should be similar to your profile page.
In this subreddit you should be posting at least once per day, keeping your followers happy and coming back for more.
Here’s a real life example of CumKitten-99. As you can see by checking her “posts”, she’s constantly posting in NSFW subreddits. Some of her posts get removed, but most don’t.
However, she’s being incredibly active which has shown in her success.
She also has a subreddit called CumKitten99.
In this subreddit she advertises her main profile in case people want to learn more about her.
Also you can be more vigorous in your advertising methods in your subreddit.
Add your OnlyFans link in the rules section, the menu, and in a pinned post.
You want it in places that anyone can find it if they’re looking for it, essentially making it fool proof.
- Post pictures for that specific subreddit. If you’re posting on an ass subreddit, make sure you have the perfect ass picture that’ll wow everyone.
- Pin an attractive GIF of a video or a censored photo on your subreddit. Add a comment saying it’s available on your OnlyFans and add your link.
- Stay active by posting as often as possible. I recommend posting on your personal subreddit page at least once per day. The more active you are, the more profile views and clicks you’ll get to you OF page and social media accounts.
- You don’t have to reply to comments on posts you make on other pages. However, definitely engage with your followers on your subreddit account.
Reddit is a great way to grow your social media accounts as well as your OnlyFans.
Reason being is that your pictures get thousands of views, even as a beginner.
Starting from scratch on other platforms means you have to wait months to get the kind of views you can get from Reddit.
That’s why it’s one of the best places as an OF model, or any model in general, and something you should get started with as soon as possible.
I’ve given you the strategies, now it’s your turn to make things happen.
Found this article useful?
Please leave me a comment below 🙂
PS: I have a list of untapped niches if you’re stuck on where to start.